Sunday, March 7, 2021

He will watch over my life bookmark by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a bookmark that I made for a co-worker. 

Due to Covid my school schedule is nothing like it used to be.  One silver lining is that I've gotten to know people that I didn't previously have much contact with.  This woman is very spiritual.
She loves to read her Bible and I thought she'd enjoy a bookmark like this.


The doves are from 5390 – Mini Accents 2.
The verse is from 5069 – My Fortress Set.

I chose purple for the flowers because although I don't know her favorite color I know she wears a lot of purple so I think she'll like this.




1 comment:

Christine Kosmak said...

Unfortunately the other "comment on this post is spam!
I would have thought someone would have deleted it by now.
I love the bookmark by the way, just wish I had the money to afford all of the AI stuff that I don't already have! Oh well they will have to stay on my "never ever gonna end" wish list