Monday, March 8, 2021

Birthday Party Animals by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! This week I am featuring another new stamp set for 2021, the Baby Critters stamp set. This set is jam packed with adorable party animals and coordinating sentiments! This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here
I created two cards withi very similar birthday designs. I used Gina K. Designs Card Stock to create the solid color mats.  I used patterned paper to create the top panel of the card front with the multicolor birthday themed items (white paper). For the bottom panel, I used two cake images from the Birthday Cake stamp set and Festive Berries Distress ink to create a monotone background on pink cardstock.  I used the Rectangle Double Stitched Dies to die cut the rectangle stitched design. I also used the Circle Double Stitches Dies to die cute the bright blue matted circle and attached it behind the pink decorated circle paper. I used festive Berries Distress ink to distress the edge of the pink circle.

I used my Copic markers to color the animals. The colors I used are listed at the end of this blog post. To finish the cards I used foam tape to attach the sentiments and the animals onto the card fronts. I used white glitter enamel dots to add the finishing embellishment. 

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!


Copic Markers Used
W: W00, W1, W3,W5
B: BG000, BG01, BG02
YG: YG000, YG11, YG13, YG17
RV: RV11, RV13, RV14, RV17
E: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
YR: YR000, YR00, YR02
R: R32, R35, R37, R39
Y: 26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬