Thursday, April 15, 2021

Birdie Told Me it Was Your Birthday!


Good Morning Ai fans! We are well into spring now which is one of my favorite seasons. I do like different things about all four seasons but spring is my all time favorite one. Do you have a favorite season? If so which one? This week I played with the Birdhouse stamp set from the Cubbies collection. This set feels just like spring to me.


I stamped everything onto smooth white card stock with Memento black ink and colored everything in with alcohol markers. All of the colors I used are listed at the bottom of my blog post.


After every thing was colored I ran everything through my die cutting machine with the coordinating dies that come in the set. Don't you just love getting the matching dies? Or do you enjoy fussy cutting everything out?  I stamped the sentiment "A little birdie told me it was your birthday" onto a double stitched oval that I die cut out. I did need to trim the side of the oval just a little bit to help it fit better. 


I glued all of the birds into place and then added foam tape and adhered the house to pattern paper. I tucked the vines into different spots behind the bird house and glued flowers to the vines. 

Spectrum Noir Markers: 
PP1, PP4, PL2, PL05, PL3, TB1, TB3, AG1, AG3, OR3, EB1, EB2, EB3, MG1, MG3, BT1, BT3

Happy stamping!




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬