Monday, April 12, 2021

Pretty Pink House by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today, I am sharing a pretty pink card perfect for the Spring season! This floral card features the Front Porch Circlet MTF set. Check out the entire Circlet Mini Tryfold collection here. This card is also featured on my personal blog, check it out here!  
  

This tryfold card has 3 panels that measure 3.75" x 4.25". The card base measures 4.25" x 11.25" and is scored at the 3.75" mark and the 7.5" mark on the 11.25" side. It is really easy to make a tryfold card, just follow the instructions on the back of the stamp packaging!


I colored the front porch circlet image with my Copic markers. I used pink and white striped paper and a white Circle Double Stitched frame die cut to decorate the card. To finish the card I stamped the "Home Sweet Home" sentiment from the WC Sentiment Set 2 stamp set and added coordinating sequins for embellishment.


Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!


No comments: