Monday, May 31, 2021

Festive Birthday GCH by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today, I am sharing three festive gift card holders made for the Birthday challenge! These projects feature the new Birthday Cake GCH die set. Check out all the new 2021 products from Ai here. This card is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here

The Birthday Cake GCH die set contains decorative pieces that coordinate with the Envelope GCH die set. I die cut the envelopes with festive papers from the Pink Paislee Birthday Bash Paper Pad. 


Pastel Cake
I used several oxide inks to blend the pastel/unicorn themed cake including: Shaded Lilac, Broken China, Kitsch Flamingo, and Cracked Pistachio. I used white glitter cardstock to create the cake icing. I used a gold shimmer brush to add glitter to the light purple cupcake and the candle flame. 


Yellow Cake
For my second gift card holder I wanted to create a more simple cake with solid color cardstock. I used Mustard Seed ink to distress the edges and add the splatter effect onto the cake. The splatter effect was used to make the yellow cardstock look like spongey cake. I used light blue cardstock to create the cake icing. I used a gold shimmer brush to add glitter to the bright pink cupcake and the candle flame. 
.

Rainbow Cake
I used several oxide inks to blend the rainbow themed cake including: Kitsch Flamingo, Barn Door, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, and Peacock Feathers. I used white glitter cardstock to create the cake icing. I used a gold shimmer brush to add glitter to the light blue cupcake and the candle flame. 


Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!



No comments: