Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sit Back and We're Here Windows by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

As you know, Art Impressions has a funny series of sets called Laugh Lines.  They've recently added to fun, new sets to the line. 


On the front I stamped the verse in the
to make it look like we are looking into his living room.


When you open up my card you enter his living room.  
He "pops" up and his recliner shakes on its wobble!
The verse on the inside is stamped on 5065 – Oval Double Stitched Dies.


If you notice the front of the card, the window is actually faux.
What I mean is that I didn't make it so that you could actually see through
the window.  I just made it look like you could.  The reason for that was so that
on the inside I could make it look like there were deer just outside his window.
This is how it is at my house.  My husband can be sitting in his chair and the
deer (or more recently...bear) stroll on by.


I made it a pop up card so that his chair was away from the wall and window the way they'd be in real life.


Doesn't the wobble make it look like he just "ejected" his foot rest from the recliner?

          

I made a second living room scene using the same window and 
the girlfriends this time. I used SC0677 – Wine Divas.


Can't you just hear them rapping on the window saying..."We're here!! Let us in for some wine too!!"
lol!! "  I used 5281 – We’re Here Set.  

   
The girlfriend in the chair is popped up dimensional foam tape and the Hello die come with the ShadowBox window die.
             
   

       
Copics used on Sit Back Window:

N0, N1, N4, C8, YG0000, YG06, YG91,
YG93, E23, E99, Y17, B95

Copics used on GF Window:

BG10, BG53, Y00, Y26, YG05, YG13, YG21,
RV09, W00, W2, W5, E00, E02, E31, E43, E50
E55, E97


1 comment:

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Love this idea to use the two diff stamps!