Thursday, May 13, 2021

Hatty Birthday by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! This week I made a card using the Miss Set. This set is full of fun witty sentiments that pair perfectly with all of the different hats she can wear. I stamped the image onto smooth white card stock and colored them in with alcohol markers. I then die cut them out with the coordinating dies that come in the set. All of the hats in the set have little slits that get die cut when you die cut them out so the hat will fit on her head perfectly. 


For my card I went with the birdcage hat and used the sentiment "A little birdie told me it was your birthday" which goes perfect with the bird cage. I also added the sentiment "Hatty Birthday!" I added lots of spring colors to this card to go with the bird cage and flowers on the hat. 


Spectrum Noir Markers: AB1, AB3, BT1, DR1, CT4, GY1, GY4, BO1, LG1, LG3, DR1, CR1, BG2

Happy Stamping! 





 

No comments: