Friday, July 30, 2021

Farm Living Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Fans!
Tasha here sharing a card created with the cute #5180 Ai Barnyard Animals Cubbies Stamp Set! I'm from Wisconsin and we have tons of farms here, so I could not wait to make a card using all these sweet barnyard animals!



All the images were stamped with black hybrid ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut the barn and little animals out. I love all the windows and think it's so cool that the barn doors open!



The sky was created by ink blending dark yellow and orange on to yellow paper with a sunburst stencil. The sun rays look awesome behind the barn! I also added distress ink on top of the grass to allow the stitched edges to show up more. 


After I decided on the placement, I glued all the animals on to the center card. The ones hanging out of the windows are taped down making it easy to keep them in the right place. I also added a fence on each side of the barn for more detail.


Lastly, I stamped the sentiment "Hay There" with the same black ink and added two paper layers before adhering it to a white card base. This little scene is so happy and would be great to send to anyone, anytime of the year! 

Thanks for checking out my card and I hope you have a great day!




No comments: