Monday, August 23, 2021

Animal Love Notes by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Today, I am sharing a collection of simple and clean card designs featuring the Lovable Animals set. These cards are perfect for Ai's current animal challenge, "Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!". Find out more about Ai challenges here. This card is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here

The Lovable Animals set is so much fun! It comes with four adorable characters and a variety of accessories for the animals to hold so that they can show their love!

First, I cut the front panel to be 3.75" x 5". Next I trimmed a piece of masking paper to the same dimensions and die cut the large heart (die included in the Lovable Animals set) from the masking paper. I placed the mask over the front panels and ink blended over the heart opening with Distress Oxide inks. The colors I used include:

Pink: Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry
Blue: Stormy Sky and Faded Jeans
Yellow: Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey
Green: Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles

After blending, I used water to create an ink resisting effect and to add texture to the inked heart design.

Once the ink blended areas were dry I stamped the coordinating sentiments with pigment black ink and heat embossed the sentiments with clear embossing powder. I used foam tape to attach the front panel to the white background piece.

I colored the animals and their accessories with my Copic Sketch markers. I attached the characters to the card front with foam circles.

  Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Ai Products Used

1 comment:

John Brad said...


This is awesome post I ever find that relates with my information .I really like it the most. You have really done great job by sharing the beautiful post. Thanks lot for the informative post. Learn more about Tri panel Folders