Friday, August 13, 2021

Hoppy Birthday Card by Tasha

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a fun new birthday card created with the Frog Set!


The card was inspired by this week's challenge and I love how relaxed this little froggy looks! I layered a cloud and grass stencil within a spotlight stencil to make a little scene. I think having a bright white background really allows the cool shape and bright colors to pop!


The frog was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I cut the image out and layered him on to the card with foam tape. I like that the clouds look far away since the frog is raised up; he is just so cute!

Lastly, I embossed "Hoppy Birthday" with white powder and cut a simple banner with the Flag Double Stitched Die Set. I added a layer of teal card stock to coordinate with the clouds and a piece of plaid pattern paper. This card is a great design to give to any one and it could also be used for a Father's Day card!


Thank you so much for checking out my card and I hope you enjoyed the project! Also, be sure to enter the Cloudy with a Chance of... Challenge!




No comments: