Thursday, August 19, 2021

Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh MY! New challenge #310

Hello Ai fans!

What a fun day today is!
 We have our Cloudy with a Chance...challenge winner,
we have a new challenge and best of all...we got a double dose of Crystal!
She was our daily post this morning (be sure to check that out!) 
and now she has a wonderful feature 
for our new Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh MY! challenge.
Enjoy her adorable animal shaker card and tutorial.


Hi Ai fans! It's time for a new challenge Lions, Tigers, Bears Oh My! The first stamp set that came to mind was this Baby Critters stamp set. I have made so many cards with this stamp set I think it is my favorite stamp set of Art Impressions. So for this challenge I made a shaker card. 


I started with the second largest double stitched rectangle and die cut a rectangle out of white card stock. 


I then die cut three circles out of that same rectangle. 


 I die cut a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" double stitched rectangle out of some purple shimmer card stock. 


I added acetate to the back side of the white card stock. I used foam tape around all of the circles so I could add different colors of sequins to each circle. 


I stamped the lion with Memento black ink, colored the lion in with alcohol markers and die cut him out with the coordinating die. I stamped the sentiment "I'm Wild about you" with Versafine black ink. 


I added the lion to the bottom left corner. Matted the sentiment onto some purple card stock. To finish off the card I added some sequins on to the front of the card. 


Happy stamping! 


And now, drum roll please...
The winner of our last challenge is Debbie H.!
Congratulations Debbie.  We loved how your entire card was 
covered in stenciled/sponged clouds and your basket of apples popped 
against that background!


Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim 3 stamp sets of your choice!

Now for our new challenge...


We want to see your crafty creations using animals!
We don't care if it's a mouse or an elephant, a bird or an alligator!
Show of your furry (or not so furry) friends!

Here are the Challenge Rules...
Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
* Please include first name and last initial on your submission.
The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
Share the Ai love if you can by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congrats to the winner! Adorable inspiration, Crystal.

NatalieBramasole said...

Some cards i can't give a comment but they went so beautiful, all of them. Good luck to everyone. 🥰😍