Friday, August 20, 2021

Merry & Bright Card by Tasha

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a holiday mini slimline created with the cute Penguin Stackers stamp set!


 I stamped the penguins with black hybrid ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I wanted a winter wonderland feel and used pastel colors with pops of red and green! I also added glitter to the the little hats!


For the background I used a piece of pattern paper that looks like falling snow. To coordinate with the sky, I cut hills out of white cardstock and ink blended the edges with a light blue ink. These colors are so pretty!


The sentiment "Merry & Bright" is from the Sleigh Bells Set and I stamped it with a pretty teal blue. I used a circle punch to cut the greeting out and matted it with teal cardstock. To stick with the theme, I added a layer of mirrored silver paper and teal cardstock before attaching the card to a white card base. 

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this fun holiday card!








1 comment:

kaylana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.