Monday, September 20, 2021

Happy Meow-lloween Card by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Today, I am sharing a spooky card design featuring the Meow-lloween Set. This project is perfect for Ai's current challenge, "Going Batty". Also, this Halloween card is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here

First, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from the Rectangle Double Stitched dies set and ink blended over it with Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide inks. I used gold paint and the splatter technique to add some shimmer to the ink blended background.

I colored the images with my Copic Sketch markers. The colors I used are listed at the end of this post.

To finish this card front, I stamped the sentiment in pigment black ink into a stitched flag die cut from the Flag Double Stitched dies set. I heat embossed the sentiment with clear embossing powder.

I decided to decorate the inside of this card as well to make this card extra batty! I used a Spiderweb Stencil with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink to decorate the top panel. I stamped the "Boo" sentiment and colored the spooked critters on the bottom panel.

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Ai Products Used

Copic Coloring
Bats: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Cats: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, RV11
Middle Pumpkin: YR18, YR16, YR12, YR00, Y00, E81, E84, E87
Outer Pumpkins: YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00, Y00, E81, E84, E87 

No comments: