Friday, October 29, 2021

Cat Themed Birthday Card by Tasha

Hi Ai Fans!
Tasha here sharing a fun birthday card created with the 5369 - Feline Set from Art Impressions!
The Feline Set includes a variety of cat images, but this one is my favorite!
This birthday-themed cat is so fun and I just love the expression on his face; naughty kitty! I colored the image with Copic Markers and added Distress Oxide Ink around the edges to frame the cat. It looks like a spotlight on the cat and I love this golden color!


This set also includes several sentiments to mix and match with the images, but how fun is this one! This cat knows exactly what he is doing! 


Lastly, I added some yellow enamel dots and blue glitter paper before attaching the card to a deep yellow card base. I think this card is super fun and would be great to give to anyone on their special day!


Thank you so much for checking out my card today and I hope you are inspired to create a cat themed birthday card! Be sure to check out the new Ai Challenge and the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop!








1 comment:

Laurie2cats said...

THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden!