Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Halloween Pumpkins Card by Jil Lebel

 

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Halloween Slimline stamp set to make an A2 card.  I want everyone to see that these images are perfect for slimline cards and still work well on a standard A2 card.  
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set and set them aside.  I stamped the greeting onto a piece of white card stock using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 
To finish the card I cut layer of teal decorative paper as well as a slightly larger silver layer using the Rectangle A2 Dies.  I attached them to a card base made from Kraft card stock.  The Halloween greeting from the Halloween Critters set. It is cut out using the smallest die from the Slimline Die Set.  I attached the image and the greeting to the card with foam tape. 


Copic Colors Used:
Fox - YR18, YR14, YR12, YR00, YR000
Owl - E74, E71, E70
Mouse - E31, E30
Raccoon - C7, C5, C3, C1, C0
Wagon - BG49, BG13, BG11
Orange Pumpkins - YR18, YR15, YR12
White Pumpkin - W3 E41, E40
Green Pumpkin - G85, YG63, YG61, YG21
Pumpkin Stems - E37, E35


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: