Monday, October 11, 2021

Halloween Slimline Card by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Today, I am sharing an fun Halloween card design featuring the Halloween Slimline Set. This project is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here

Since this set is part of Ai's new Slimline collection, I decided to put the images onto a slimline-sized card (3.5" x 8.5"). I used purple and orange Halloween themed paper matted with solid black cardstock to create a layered background for the card base. The images were colored with my Copic markers. I used a wide variety of oranges, along with e80's, R30's and C's to color this Fall collage. For some extra fun, I added some vellum spiderwebs that I created with the new Web Dies Set.

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

No comments: