Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Spooky Shadowbox Halloween Card by Jil Lebel

 

Hello Ai fans!

Are you all as excited about the new release as I am?  I used the Spooky Window stamp and die set to make an interactive Halloween card. 
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the  images out with the matching dies that come in the set.
I used the Shadowbox Window Die to cut a window frame and ledge from Kraft card stock. I also cut the backing piece from black card stock. I used the Watercolor Fence Die and the Cat Mini Dies to cut from black card stock.  I also cut a square of silver glitter card stock to go behind the image.  I added a layer of patterned paper to a black A2 card front and cut the window opening out using the square die from the Shadowbox Window Die.  I attached the square image to the glitter paper and added it to the backing piece and added it behind the square opening.  I added the cat image over it with foam tape..  I attached the craft window over the opening.  The window ledge is attached with foam tape. I added the fence and cat die cuts to the front of the card. 
Copic Colors Used:
Yellow - Y15, Y13, Y11
Orange - YR18, YR14, Y15
Brown - E74, E71, E70
Green - YG61, YG07, YG01
Red - R37, R27
Owl - W5, W3, W1
Sky - V04, blender


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: