Monday, November 8, 2021

Blooming Friendship Card by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Today, I am sharing another ShadowBox Window card featuring the new Swing Window Set. Check out all of Ai's 2021 new releases here!


I colored the adorable Swing Window image with my Copic markers. I just adore how the dog is looking up at the little girl with so much love.


I used the ShadowBox Window die set to create the off white window frame on the card front. To decorating the card front, I used pink and rose gold floral paper to coordinate with the pink flowers in the window image. I heat embossed the sentiment from the WC Sentiments Set in rose gold embossing powder onto vellum to coordinate with the background paper. 


Before I finish my post for the day I wanted to mention one last helpful tip. One nice thing about these adorable ShadowBox Window cards is that they fold up nicely to fit inside a regular envelope! 

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

No comments: