Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Matchbook Nativity by Jil Lebel


 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Matchbook (MB) Nativity stamp and die set to make this compact nativity. I also used the add on dies for the matchbook and holder to complete this project.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set.
I used the MB Template and MB Envelope dies to cut from 6"x6" Whimsy Paper.  I attached the cut Nativity images to the MB Template according to the directions on the package.  I added it to the MB envelope to send it out. 
Copic Colors Used:
Gray - C3, C1, C0
Skin - E11, E00
Green - YG63, YG61
Wood - E35, E33, E31
Cow - E74, E71, E70


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Kathy JH said...

I love these matchbook sets but don't want to get them until the template die is back in stock. No one seems to have them