Monday, December 13, 2021

Christmas Tree Farm by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Today I am sharing one more holiday card before Christmas featuring the Christmas Truck Set from the Ai Rides collection. This card is featured on my personal blog today as well, check it out here

To create the Christmas tree farm scene, I stamped and colored several trees from the Christmas Truck Set to create the tree line in the background. I used the WC Fence Die to create the wooden fence.

With my Copic markers I colored the rest of the holiday accessories and loaded them into the back of the truck so it looks like truck driver is completing his last minute Christmas tasks: such as building a snowman, putting the lights on the Christmas tree, wrapping presents, and grabbing a holiday wreath. To finish the scene I added the "4 Sale" sign and put it beside some freshly cut trees.


I hope this Christmas card gives you tons of holiday inspiration. Check back soon for more Ai inspiration made by me!

No comments: