Monday, January 17, 2022

Hola! You're Lla-mazing Card by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Today, I am sharing a fun-fold mini card design featuring the Llama Set. The Llama Set is part of Ai's Funny Farm collection. Finally, this project is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here.

To build this mini card base, I used a Center Picture Window Card Die with pink cardstock. The small card design is 3 1/4" x 2 3/4" when folded and 6 1/2" x 2 3/4" when un-folded.

I decorated the card panels with cactus themed paper and matted it with lime green cardstock. I colored the cactus image to coordinate with the background paper. The sentiment strip on the front of the card reads "You're lla-mazing." I colored the llama image with my Copic markers and layered it in front of a small Circle Double Stitched die cut.

On the inside of the card I used the same paper to decorate the side panels and added coordinating images from the Llama Set. The inner window background was decorated with the multi-color dots paper. 

The fun thing about this card design is that its 3-dimensional center fold window when opened but this card also folds flat when closed!

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

No comments: