Friday, February 18, 2022

You're My Favorite Card by Tasha!

Good morning Ai Fans!
Tasha here sharing a new card created with the AICS27-Love Birds Set! This stamp set is great for Valentine's Day, anniversary cards, or to send to someone special anytime of the year!

The cute couple was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen to add little accents to their clothing and I love the polka-dot dress! I also added Glossy Accents to the floating hearts for extra shine!


After coloring the background, I used the same black ink to stamp the greeting. This sentiment is so special and works perfectly with this sweet pair!

Lastly, I added layers of teal glitter paper, heart pattern paper, and a coordinating piece of red cardstock before attaching it to a white card base. 


Thank you so much for checking out today's project and I hope you have a wonderful day!








No comments: