Saturday, March 5, 2022

Beautiful Succulents by Janet

 

I happen to love succulents and I've been eyeing Art Impressions 5102 - Succulents Set for a while. Today I have a card for you using this beautiful set. I colored the images using pencils and cut the images out using the included dies. 


I used 5063 - Rectangle Double Stitched Dies to cut a stitched rectangle card front. The window and a frame for the window was created using 5064 - Circle Double Stitched Dies.

To finish this card, I stamped the sentiment, "Praying for you" sentiment from the set. Lastly, I added small gems and clear sequins to add a touch of shine.

Thanks for stopping by the Ai blog today. I hope I've inspired you to try this gorgeous set of Succulent images. It's a pleasure to color and a pleasure to be here with you!

Happy Creating!
Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments: