Friday, March 4, 2022

Happy Birthday Co-Worker Cards by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing two cards inspired by the Ai You Take The Cake Challenge! For my cards I used the 5255-Birthday Cake Set and the 4899-Proud Nurse Set. I love this nurse stamp!

Both of my cards are almost identical, but I used different paper colors and colored the nurses with different skin tones. I always enjoy coloring people and clothing! 
The nurse is from the 4899-Proud Nurse Set and the cute cupcake is from the 5255-Birthday Cake Set. The little cupcake works perfectly with the nurse image.
The Center-Step Easel card fold is also fun to use on this design since it allows the nurse to stand up. This card would be great for someone to display on their desk at work or home!


Lastly, I stamped "Happy Birthday Co-Worker!" with black ink and added layers of glitter paper and cardstock to complete the card.

I hope you enjoyed today's cards and will participate in the Ai You Take The Cake Challenge!




No comments: