Friday, March 18, 2022

Happy Birthday Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a birthday card created with the fun 5255 - Birthday Cake Set!

This cute cake themed stamp set includes several cakes, sentiments, and coordinating dies. I stamped this festive cake with black ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I love that each layer has a different look. I would love a cake like this for my birthday!


To spotlight the cake, I used a sunburst stencil and two shades of Distress Oxide Ink. I blended the ink in a circular pattern to give a unique glowing look. I like the pops of yellow in the background!


Lastly, I added layers of green glitter paper, hot pink card stock, and a lime green polka-dot pattern paper. Pink and green is one of my favorite color combinations! I also attached a "Happy Birthday" banner before adhering the card to an A2 sized card base.

Have a wonderful day!











No comments: