Monday, March 14, 2022

Nurses Call the Shot by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today, I am sharing a female-empowered card featuring the Proud Nurse Set. I decided to base this card for the "Take the Cake" challenge on my sister who is a nurse. Keep reading below for more details on this creation. 


I used Candied Apple and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks to create a ombre background on light pink cardstock. Next, I used Opal Deco Foil with a retired X Stencil to create the overlay. The Opal Deco Foil was a little more translucent than I expected so I used white acrylic paint to add a little more contrast to the background.

I used the Banner Double Stitched Die Set to create the sentiment banner. The shot image and sentiment were stamped in embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. 



The nurse is colored with Copic alcohol markers. The colors I used are listed below. To finish the card I added blue-green enamel dots to coordinate with the nurses scrubs.


 Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!


Ai Products Used

No comments: