Sunday, March 13, 2022

Proud Nurses by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

My son has a friend that recently graduated as an RN.
These are 3 variations on the card that I made her.




I have used this set so many times!  I sent dozens of cards to medical personnel during Covid and have made many during my health battles over the last year as thank you cards.



The Band-Aid is one of my favorites in the set!  How cute!
My rectangles were cut using 5063 – Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.



This set would be great paired with the 5332 – Health Mini Dies.



Here's my last card.  Although very similar, I made each card a little different because I like each one to be unique.


The insides of all three is the same.  I used two of the smaller images from the set as well as another sentiment.


My card also goes along with the recent Blog Hop that
Art Impressions sponsored for Women's Day.

Copics used:
E21, E30, E99, R81, Y15, T3, BG05, BG10, BG3



No comments: