Friday, April 1, 2022

Easter Chick Slimline Card by Tasha

Happy Friday Ai Fans!
Tasha here sharing an Easter card inspired by the Art Impressions Here Comes Peter Cottontail Challenge!


My card was created with the Hoppy Easter Stamp Set and the sweet little chick was colored with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen to add a pattern to the egg to give an Easter egg look!


 I used a cloud stencil and Distress Oxide Ink for the sky and a grass stencil for the ground. I also used green markers to add more detail to the grass and create a shadow under the little chick. 


The greeting "Hoppy Easter!" was stamped with a light blue ink and I used green Distress Oxide Ink around the edges to bring in more color. I also added glitter paper around the sentiment and slimline card for extra sparkle!

Lastly, I added polka-dot pattern paper and little blue pearls to the sky to complete the happy card!

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you will join in the Ai Here Comes Peter Cottontail Challenge!

Have a great day!





No comments: