Sunday, April 10, 2022

Farm House Front Porch by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the GORGEOUS new 5512 – Front Porch Door Set.  This set is so pretty on it's own but the best part is,  there are many accessory sets to go with it!






In addition to the porch set I used the 5490 – Front Porch Farm House Set.



Um...how gorgeous is this porch?  I'm so envious!
I felt like the farmhouse themed just screamed...gingham paper.



Since it's a porch with lights I made some cut outs in the card base so that I could light it up with a battery operated votive candle.  How pretty this would be sitting on a counter or mantle at night.



It's so fun that the door opens.  You can add a sentiment or whatever you want to inside!



I tried to give the lights a brass finish and I gave the milk jug a little rust.


Here at Art Impressions, the lights are always on. 
We hope you always feel welcome here.



Copics used:

E11, E23, E87, E99, Y23, N0, N2, N4, N6,
G000, G21, G22, G24, G82

No comments: