Monday, April 11, 2022

Happy Spring Wheels by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today, I am sharing an interactive card design featuring the new Happy Spring Set. This Easter card is perfect for Ai's current challenge "Here Comes Peter Cottontail," as it features a cuddly rabbit in his carrot car. Keep reading below for details on how I made this creation.


When I saw the adorable Happy Spring Set, I knew I had to make a slider card! I used a Pull and Slide die set to build the interactive mechanism. The image is colored with Copic markers.

I used the WC Fence die and a grassy border die to construct the background meadow. I used Distress inks to shade the sky and grass panels. To finish the card, I used Vintage Photo Distress ink to distress the edges of the card layers to give it an earthy feel. 

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!


No comments: