Sunday, May 22, 2022

Birthday Buggy Graduation and Birthday cards by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing two cards that I made using 5455 – Birthday Buggy set from the new
Ai Rides series.


Our daughter just graduated last Saturday with her Bachelor's in Fine Arts. I used the 5502 – Craft Bag and Die Set. She has two more years to go to student teach and take all of her teaching classes because she wants to be a high school art teacher at which point she'll have her Master's Degree.
She'll be certified K-12 and is going to look into what else she'd need should she decide to teach at the college level.



She attended SUNY Oswego and their colors are green and gold.  She drives a Jeep now but her last car was a VW Beetle so I knew these sets were the perfect match to make a card for her.

I used the 


While I had those stamps out I decided to make a birthday card to add to my stash!
The verse is from the Hobby Lobby 5477HL Interchangeable Car Set exclusive.



The gift boxes in the corner of both cards are from the  Hobby Lobby set too.



This set is so fun and it just makes me smile!




Copics used:
RV0000, RV04, RV63, Y00, Y08, Y11, Y26, B02, B05,
G03, G05, E30, N2, C0, C8, T4, W1

Silver and white gel pen.


   

No comments: