Friday, July 15, 2022

Just Cruisin' Cards by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing two cards featuring the 5455-Birthday Buggy Set! The Ai Rides collection of stamp sets are so fun to color and there are several accessory sets that coordinate with the cars! 


My first card is a beach scene created with the 5509 – Beach Accessories. These beach items are so cute and there are so many stamps to mix and match to personalize your project. I love the sun hat and tote bag!
The second card features the buggy with the 5510 – Sport Accessories Set. The bright green car and all the colorful sports gear is perfect for a birthday or a card for a coach. I like that this set includes the sport equipment and extra accessories like the cooler and hat, so you can select the right items to fit your design. 

For extra color, I added bright yellow stars to the background and a glitter layer for sparkle. I love how bright and cheerful this card is and think this set is great for year-round projects!


Thank you for checking out today's cards and I hope you are having a great day!






1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

What fun cards, Tasha! Love your backgrounds you created!