Saturday, July 9, 2022

Time To Deck the Halls! by Janet Axtman

 


I'm SO excited that it's July because that means I can break out the holiday stamps and celebrate Christmas in July! Woohoo! It's a great time of the year to look forward to the holiday season and get a jump start on your seasonal card stash. Getting some or all of your holiday cards done in July means you will feel pretty darn smart come December!

Ai has so many darling holiday stamp sets. Today I'm pulling out 5192-Penguin Cheer Set. This set has several adorable images of penguins frolicking in the snow. This set also includes holiday tree decorations including a light string, ornaments and snowflakes.

I picked traditional coordinating papers from a holiday paper stack and used 5061-Square Double Stitched Dies and 5063-Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies to cut the shapes used in the card. I stamped the sentiment from the set to create a tag and a bulb punch in my stash for the light bulb. I love bling and holiday cards allow me to use as much as I want! Love! The snowflake gems and single gems are from Eyelet Outlet.

I colored this trio of penguins with Copic markers and then cut them out before adhering them to a bright white glitter cardstock rectangle made with the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll get your jingle on and check out the extensive holiday stamp sets available in the store. It's so much fun!

Wishing you a very crafty weekend!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

How cute and fun, Janet! Beautiful embellishments! I really love those snowflakes and all your wonderful details!