Friday, July 8, 2022

Friends Forever Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing two cards created with the Ai 5516 Friends Forever Stamp Set!



For my first card I wanted to make a bright daytime scene. These girlfriends look like they are having a great time sitting together enjoying the weather! I enjoyed coloring their clothing and adding details to make their outfits unique.


I love this greeting and thought it would be perfect to send to a special friend. I used orange card stock to frame the sentiment to coordinate with the blue in the background. I also added red, white, and orange layers to the card to bring in more color. 

The second card is a night scene and I used darker colors to go with the starry night sky. You can really customize this stamp to go with all different seasons. I think I may create a Fall and Winter scene next!

I created the background with various stencils and ink blended the edges. I wanted it to look like the bright moon was shinning, so I kept the center bright to spotlight the friends. This stamp is so cheerful and it's so much fun to get creative and give each character a different look. 

I hope you enjoyed these projects and are having a wonderful day!





2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

I love the girlfriends and your cards are awesome, Tasha! Really love how you've colored their clothing!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much, Sharon Caudle! I have so much fun coloring and adding little details to the clothes! -Tasha :)