Friday, August 12, 2022

Howdy Girlfriend Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a card created for the Ai Pretty in Pink Challenge. I used the fun 5108-Cowgirls Set and had a blast creating this all pink design!

The friends were stamped with black ink and I used several shades of pink ink for their clothing and cool boots. I also layered pink Distress Oxide Ink in the background to add more color. I love how the stenciled stars frame the girls!


Lastly, I stamped the "Howdy Girlfriends" greeting and added layers of pink card stock and a silver mirrored paper. This card is perfect to send to a special friend year-round and it would be fun to try this look with a different color. Maybe I will do blue or purple next!


Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you will participate in the Pretty in Pink Challenge!





1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Definitely pretty in pink, Tasha! Those girls are whooping it up big time and look amazing all decked out in their pink outfits! Super cute card!!