Saturday, November 12, 2022

Santa Is on His Way!


 Santa is on his way. I can hear the bells on his reindeer! I can't wait to see him? How about you!

Today's card is a gate fold. When it opens, the house and the scene around it stays on the left gate. For this project I used the always fun 4926-Holiday Mansion Set with the 4927-HM Accessory Set. I used the 5132-Tag Stitched Die Set to cut the stars out of gold foil cardstock and the Ho Ho Sentiment. The sentiment is one of the many awesome choices in the 5566-Christmas Sentiments Stamp Set.


Looking at this card just makes me want Christmas to get here sooner! Bring it on!


Thanks for stopping by today for a little creative fun. Be sure to visit the Ai Store for lots of additional inspiration.

Wishing you a very crafty day!

Janet Facebook Instagram - YouTube - Pinterest 

No comments: