Friday, December 9, 2022

It's Holiday Party Time! Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a festive holiday card inspired by the #341 - That's a Wrap! Challenge! For my card, I used the fun SC0799 - Ugly Sweater Clear Set and the 5040 - Sleigh Bells Set; I love this sweater!

I started by stamping the character with black ink and used a variety of colors for the sweater. To go with the "That's a Wrap" theme, I stamped the little gift image from the 5040 - Sleigh Bells Set. The gift package was the perfect size and totally goes with the character!


For the greeting, I stamped "Don we now our Ugly Sweaters!" with the same black ink. This stamp set included several sentiments, but this one is perfect to send to anyone this holiday season. I also like the cool script handwriting! 


Lastly, I blended gold ink around the edges to give a soft glow and stamped holiday lights to the top of the card. I also attached layers of green card stock and Christmas pattern paper to complete the card.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and will join in the #341 - That's a Wrap! Challenge! 

Have a wonderful day!












No comments: