Friday, January 27, 2023

Happy Little Moments Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card inspired by the Ai Windows to the World Challenge #343. This card was created with the super cute 5349 - Koala Set and 4619 - Window Die. I love that this window opens!


To make the card more colorful, I cut the window out of bright orange pattern paper and added layers of orange, yellow, and blue glitter paper. I also attached a gray wood pattern paper. I thought the gray went great with the koala and I like how these colors look together!


To complete the design, I colored the background with yellow and blue markers and attached several white enamel dots. This card is so cheerful and the little koala makes me smile; he just looks so happy!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and will join in the Ai Windows to the World Challenge #343






No comments: