Saturday, January 7, 2023

Thanks a-latte by Janet

 

I'm so happy to be back after a nice holiday break! I'm super excited to share my creations with you in 2023. I hope I will inspire you to try some new things or give you ideas of what to do with Ai products you already own. 

A lot of us have thank you cards to do after the holidays and sometimes we want to give something extra to express your appreciation. To help with that I created two examples of gift card holders made with Ai Die and Stamp Sets.

I started by choosing my papers and then I created the pieces needed to complete the holders with the products shown below:

5344 - Envelope GCH Set
Gift Card Envelope Die

Cup Sleeves from kraft and brown & white polka dot cardstock
Straw and Tag with Heart 
Scallop and Circle

Thanks & Thanks a-latte Sentiment
Colored Coffee Cup Stamp

Once all the pieces were completed, I assembled them. The holders are simple and fast to make but they look like you slaved over them! It's great to wow your recipients.

Thanks for joining me today as we get our blog started again with inspiration for the new year and beyond. Visit the Ai Store for all you card making supplies.

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Cute gift card holders, Janet!