Friday, January 6, 2023

Happy Birthday Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a Birthday card created with the sweet 4959 - WC Dogs Set and 5561 - Birds and Bugs Set. This card is so cheerful and goes with the "Let's Celebrate" Challenge!

I started by stamping the two doggies and butterflies with black ink and coloring them with Copic Markers. The Birds and Bugs Set includes coordinating dies, so it was super easy to cut the images out. Having the butterflies cut out allowed me to layer them on the dogs to look as if they were fluttering around. The puppies look like they are having fun!


For the background, I used markers to create the grass and a light blue sky. I also stamped a "Happy Birthday Friend" greeting directly on top of the grass. The center card is smaller in size, but it's a cute little scene that is perfect for a special friend's birthday.

Lastly, I attached layers of blue paper and a paw print pattern paper to coordinate with the puppy theme. I also love the orange and blue color combination!

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you all are having a wonderful day!





No comments: