Friday, February 10, 2023

"It's a Love Thing" Valentine's Day Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a Valentine's Day card inspired by the Ai "You're My Everything" Challenge. For my project, I used the sweet 4752-Love Thing Set to create a Valentine's Day card for someone special.

This set is one of my favorites to use for Valentine's Day; I just love this cute couple sharing a box of chocolate. For the main image, I cut a heart out of white card stock and stamped the couple with black ink. I used markers for the coloring and added a pretty scalloped heart frame. I love the layered hearts!


For the greeting, I stamped "Happy Valentine's Day" from the 4848 - Sweet Wishes MFT Set. I like the script font and the red ink on white paper looks so elegant. 


Lastly, I added layers of red and black card stock, gold glitter paper, and a fun heart pattern paper to complete the card. The red, black, white, and gold colors look great together!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and will participate in the "You're My Everything" Challenge




1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

So freaking adorable!! Love how you created this, Tasha!!