Saturday, February 11, 2023

NEW JOURNAL VIDEO SERIES - Spring Journal Using Copic Markers by Janet

 


Hello and welcome to the weekend! I'm excited to announce that I have started a Spring Journal video tutorial using Ai Dies, Stamps, and Copic markers. If you want to get ideas on how to improve your marker skills while making a wonderful journal, I invite you to follow along. I'll announce each new tutorial video here and you can follow along as you wish.

I'm going to be using both watercolor journal stamps and regular line stamps too. The Journal line is so versatile and certainly not limited to water coloring.

The first episode will introduce you to all the page and pocket die sets now available. There are four with the newest set just released 5723 Journal Cover & Bookmark Dies. I construct the cover with no stamps so that you can see the benefits of the journal die sets made to work specifically for the journal format.   


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are enjoying the entire Journal line!

Wishing you a very crafty day!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Awesome video and beautiful journal cover, Janet!

Unknown said...

Love this! Looking forward to more videos of creating with just die cuts. Beautiful journal book ❤️