Thursday, March 2, 2023

Green Galore Challenge #346

 Hello Ai fans!

We just wrapped up our Bloom Where You're Planted challenge which means it's time for a new one! This time we want you to think GREEN.

GREEN GALORE!

It's March, so St. Patrick's Day is on a lot of people's minds.
We know you don't all celebrate that, so we're keeping it simple
by asking for projects that are simply, mostly green.

They don't have to be St. Patrick's Day projects, though those are more than welcome.
Just use a lot of green to honor the month of March.  I was born in March so maybe
that's why my favorite color is green?
I'm not sure, but I'm excited about this challenge.

Before we begin the new challenge, we need to announce the winners of our last challenge.

For our Top Spot we chose Michelle Hoskins.


Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!

Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!




Our Lucky Random Winner was Ann Myers.




Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!

Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!



Now that we've finished up our last challenge, it's time to show off our amazing Featured Artist for our new challenge.  Mercy has made not one, or two, or three, but SIX amazing cards for our Green Galore challenge.

This is unprecedented!  
This is by far the most projects anyone has ever created for a challenge.
Mercy!!  You've outdone yourself. 

Hello crafty friends, Mercy here with our latest challenge.....Green Galore in honor of St. Patrick's Day.  I was inspired to create birthday cards since my son's birthday is in March. Let's begin.

Perhaps I went overboard since I created six cards, but once I started, it was so fun that I kept on going.  I cut strips of green pieces of scrap paper and card stock and adhered onto a full sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 inch copy paper.  I challenged myself to create as many projects as possible with just one sheet, this is how I ended up with six projects.    Imagine, just prepping one sheet and creating these many projects...it was truly fun!


Let's take a look...

The first project is a shaker tag embellished with Copic colored cake cut outs. I used a sentiment from the newly released Birthday Sentiment set.
  Perfect for a gift presentation.


For this card I used a background die from my stash and added a simple critter and cute sentiment.


For my third project, similarly to the previous card, I added critters as the main elements onto a fun background. This background is interesting in that I used the newly released nestled square dies and changed the orientation of the pattern for a fun and unique background.


For this card, I used the die cut letters from another card to create this one...I love two for one cards!


The recipient that loves to read, will thank you for this card.   They can simply remove the bookmark and use as desired! 


Die cut "negatives" is another unique way to stretch your supplies.  My son is turning 23 so I thought a #enjoy23 would be perfect!


Overall this was a super fun and unplanned project.   I hope it inspires you to start crafting without much thought, you never know, it might just work out!     Enjoy your week! 


Yesterday was a big day for Art Impressions fans!
Several new Easter sets and new paper were released.
You can view them all here.



If you'd like to join in our challenge be sure to link your project below...

✻ Please make a new card or handmade crafty creation. You can make any item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
 ✻Please include your first name and last initial on your submission.
✻We love to comment on your entries, but keep in mind if you use a private group or a platform that you need to sign up for, we probably won't be able to.
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love if you can, by clicking and commenting on your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Inspiration overload! Congrats to the challenge winners. Happy March Birthdays to Renee and to Mercy's son! XOX

Ann Myers said...

Woohoo!!! Thank you for picking me for tha lucky random winner! I'm so excited :-)

Sharon Caudle said...

Congrats to Michelle and Ann! Fantastic cards! Mercy - you constantly blow me away! What an amazing array of cards and using only one sheet of paper that you created? Holy smokes! You're so creative and talented!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Kreativestamping said...

Great submitted and team cards! Thanks Sharon!