Friday, March 3, 2023

Hello Spring Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a Spring-themed card featuring the new 5717-Little Girl Front & Back Set and 5590 – Journal Butterfly Clasp. 


This new little girl stamp has quickly become a favorite for Spring and Easter cards. I love her outfit and that you can fill the basket with anything you want. I used markers to add little pink and purple flowers on this card, but I also have stamped flowers from the watercolor sets on an earlier project. It's so much fun to customize your cards!

The background was created with a cloud stencil, white gel pen, and blue Distress Oxide Ink. Doesn't this blue color look like a warm Spring day? I just cannot wait for the warmer weather!

I also added a green and white check paper for the ground and glued the word "Spring" from the new 5719-FB Fence & Window Set







Lastly, I attached the 5590-Journal Butterfly Clasp to close the card. This clasp is the perfect size for journals, but can also be used on standard sized cards if you add a back panel. I love all the detail on the butterfly and cannot wait to make more of these cards!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!







3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

How sweet! xoxo

Lara Clardy said...

Fabulous card. So many inspiring ideas. Love the use of the clasp,

Sharon Caudle said...

What a gorgeous card! Beautiful coloring and design, and the clasp is perfect! Love it, Tasha!!