Saturday, March 4, 2023

Janet's Spring Journal Using Alcohol Ink Markers - Episode 2

 Hello Ai fans! Well, after a long wait I have the second episode of my Spring Journal series completed. The link to the video is at the bottom of this post.

In this video, I completed two pages using many different Front Porch Series sets in the way they have been intended - mixed and matched to create the scene you really want.

As a reminder, this is the journal cover that was completed in Episode 1.


Below is page 1. The wreath comes from 5486 Front Porch Garden Set. The letter is from 5493 Front Porch Valentine Set. The birdhouse is from 5488 Front Porch Easter Set. Can you guess who is behind the door?


It's the new 5732 Bunny FB! This is an adorable image with both a front and a back. I cut the doorway out so that he can be seen on both the first and second page. I gave him a letter from the 5493 Front Porch Valentine Set. I love I could show his excitement over getting some happy mail!

And now you see the bunny from the back side. On this page the daffodils come from 5488 Front Porch Easter Set. The tulips are from 5493 Front Porch Valentines Set. The flower vines are from 5486 Front Porch Garden Set. The letters and box are from 5493 Front Porch Valentines Set. I used a page die from the 5543 Journal Template Die Set and the 5741 Valentine Paper Pad for this page.   


Click on the video thumbnail for the video tutorial for these pages.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are enjoying the entire Journal line!

Wishing you a very crafty day!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is soooo cute!!! I love how you put the envelope in his hand! Absolutely adorable!!