Thursday, March 16, 2023

More New Releases by Mercy Sauer

 Hi friends, Mercy here, back with more NEW releases.  Release month is so fun, new products and endless possibilities.   Today, I'm featuring three cards using lots of new released products.

The first card is a sweet addition to the flip card series,


 I added cupcakes from another set listed below to complete the card.


I also added a heart cover plate panel to the front of the card and colorful embellishments.


I chose to color the pants for all four bunnies in blue and added rainbow colors to their tops and cupcake liners.  Similarly to the front, I added colorful embellishments on the inside of the card.

The second project is a fun shaped tag using the bunnies from card one and the Front Porch series.    




These two guys were perfect for the tag, one of the bunnies knocking on the door and the other just having a fun old time.    This is the first time I created a shaped card using the front door from the Front Porch series, and absolutely loved it.   What a fun tag!   My favorite project this week!

The last card is all about showing love, this is perfect for any occasion!   I used the newly released Butterfly Clasp die and the Nestled Hearts (a new staple in my stash!)

A collage of different sized heart die cuts in different colors and textures is the backbone of this card.   Two pop ups add additional detail and fun to the card.



The focus on the outside of the card is the beautiful butterfly clasp belly band just released by Ai.  Die cutting the band in pink cardstock and vellum embellished the element even more, giving it a subtle and dainty look.   The scalloped half panel works beautifully with the design of the band.   Finally, I added a few heart embellishments,  the "pop" is all on the inside!



I hope you enjoy these three projects and get plenty of new inspiration...I will be back next week with more fun and new surprises.

No comments: