Thursday, May 11, 2023

Let's Celebrate You by Mercy Sauer

 Hello folks, this is Mercy, today with a card celebrating MOM!      I used one of my favorite sets,  Critter Pots  and some masked flowers from other sets.  Let's take a look,

I used two concentric rectangular dies to die cut a thin frame for the opening.   If you wish a larger frame, use two dies with a larger size gap between them.   I used the larger of the two dies to die cut the opening on the card panel.    I stamped and colored the three pots on a separate card panel and adhered to the folded card assembly.   I used foam tape to pop up the framed panel onto the card.    

Many times I forget to plan for the sentiment and get in a pickle.   However, this time it worked out.  I placed the sentiment across the window creating lots of interest to the overall composition.   I die cut and adhered the sentiment multiple times to ensure it would not collapse in the middle.    I added flowers and a large MOM sentiment parallel to the window opening to complete the card.  

I cannot get enough of these cute critter pots.  They are so cute!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks project, I will see you next week!    


2 comments:

Deb H. said...

Cute card. The colors of the flowers add so much to this card.

Sharon Caudle said...

this is beautiful and very inspiring! Gorgeous creation, Mercy!