Thursday, May 11, 2023

Furries Challenge by Mercy Sauer

April showers bring May flowers, and with flowers, come our dearest of friends, furry critters.   If this is your first time visiting, you will learn that I love cute critters, most of my cards include at least one, so this week's challenge is perfect for me.     

I created an Easter card, but it can easily be changed to a spring birthday, a hello, or a simply just because card.   Let's take a look,


When creating cards I enjoy using elements from different sets. One major perk when purchasing Ai products is that generally they work so well together.   This card is a great example of how four different sets work seamlessly as if they were one. 

This is a fun technique when using any product, I urge you to try it and tag Ai with your creations!
Have a great Crafty Week

4 comments:

Deb H. said...

A cute card. I love how I can interchange stamp sets when making a card.

Hunky Dory said...

What beautiful cards!!! I’m with you, I love mixing stamp sets.

Sharon Caudle said...

Love this and beautiful coloring, Mercy! I love mixing stamp sets as well! Great inspiration!!

Kreativestamping said...

Love right back to you ladies!