Thursday, May 25, 2023

Fabulous Flowers Challenge #352

 Hello Ai fans!!
It's time for a new challenge and to announce the winners
from our last challenge.

Our new challenge goes along with one from last month.
In April we had an April Showers challenge.
Now, of course, we have to have May flowers.

FABULOUS FLOWERS!

Bring on the flowers.

Stamped
Die cut
Artificial flowers
Pressed flowers
Floral paper

Show us the FLOWERS!! 

But first...
our latest winners!

Our Top Spot went to
#15 Carrie Sheridan
You can visit her blog for lots more photos of her elaborate card.



Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!
Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!


Our Lucky Random Winner was 




Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!
Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!


Now that we've shared our winners it's time to see the amazing, new creations from 
our featured Design Team member Nina!

She's been creating a tag album and has a new addition for that as well
as a sweet bookmark.

You can see all of her tags by clicking her Tag Album link here.
This set of tags is just so joyful!
Each one is so beautiful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Ai fans, Nina here and today I am so excited to share with you my projects I created for our new challenge Fabulous Flowers.

I created a tag to my Ai Tag Journal using Birdhouses stamp Set and the Stitched Tags Die Set.


I stamped the adorable Birdhouses cubbies image on a Bristol Smooth White Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my Mini Misti. I then colored the image using my Copic markers.

Copic Shades:

Browns: E35 E37

Light Browns: E11 E13

Greens: G05 G09 G28

Blues: B21 B45

Pinks: RV13 RV09

Orange: YR68

Yellows: Y08 Y38

Light Green: BG23 BG15 

Blue Green: BG45 BG49

I then cut my image and backed it with foam tape.


To create the tag, I die cut the largest die from the stitched Tags Die Set twice from white paper and glued them together to make my tag sturdy. I then ink blended blue shades from Distress Ink. I used Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon shades.

I die cut my sentiment and added it to the tag along my adorable cubbies image and added a branch for my birdhouses to stand on. I used enamel dots and stickers to decorate around my image. I replaced the letter "O" in the word home with a heart that I die cut with the heart die from the bookmark die set and colored the inside red with Copic shad R29.


I then placed my tag in the metal ring of my Art Journal.




The inspiring challenege got me excited and I created a flowery Bookmark using our Bookmark Dies set and Ai Home & Heart Set.


I stamped the beautiful flower bucket from Home & Heart set on a Bristol Smooth White Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my Mini Misti. I then colored the image using my Copic markers.

Copic Shades:

Greens: YG23 YG25

Blues: B21 B45

Pinks: RV13 RV09

Yellows: Y08 Y38

Greys: C2 

I then cut my image and backed it with foam tape.


To create the bookmark base I die cut the biggest die from Bookmark dies from flowery pattern paper from my stash and then again die cut it from white paper and glued them back to back to make the bookmark base sturdy.

I again die cut the bookmark extra banner from white paper and attached my flower bucket on top of it and added my sentiment. I then attached both bookmark pieces together with a layer of foam tape. I placed eyelets with my Crop-a-Dile on the banner and the bookmark base and added a cute ribbon.





If you'd like to join in our challenge be sure to link your project below...

✻ Please make a new card or handmade crafty creation. You can make any item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
 ✻Please include your first name and last initial on your submission.
✻We love to comment on your entries, but keep in mind if you use a private group or a platform that you need to sign up for, we probably won't be able to.
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love if you can, by clicking and commenting on your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as the Top Pick this time! Congratulations to Nancy, too! I loved the feathers and furries theme!

Sharon Caudle said...

A huge congrats to the winners! And Nina, I can't even tell you how much I am loving all your tags! Bright, fun, cheerful, everything I love!! Please don't stop making them!!!

Cynthia said...

Linky is closed at 7:00 am Wednesday. :( Leaving a link to my challenge entry in comments in the event linky closed early... https://stampinalaska.blogspot.com/2023/06/art-impressions-challenge-352-fabulous.html

Ashlee Rolfson said...

The colors, textures, and techniques used to depict the flowers make them come alive on the paper. I can imagine the passion and dedication that must have gone into each creation, and it's heartwarming to see such a supportive community of artists coming together to showcase their talents.
https://www.frugalishness.com/security-policy-prevents-use-of-camera/

Barbara Nimmo said...

The Fabulous Flowers Challenge featured in this blog post is a true celebration of artistic talent! The array of floral-themed creations is absolutely stunning and showcases the versatility of the participants. It's inspiring to see how different artists interpret the theme and bring their unique visions to life through their creations.
https://www.promocodehq.com/blog/can-you-use-a-walmart-gift-card-for-gas/