Saturday, June 3, 2023

Hat's Off To You! by Janet


 Hello everyone! Graduation at our house is in a little over a week and Mom is just about ready! One thing left to do was make a card for my son and now I can say, "Check!"

This is a Double Z Fold card with a built in center pop-up section in the middle. I did not use a die for this and I was pleased with how it turned out. To decorate it, I used the adorable 5277-Graduation Set. There are three super cute graduates and lots of sentiments. The images come wearing graduation hats but I thought it would be fun to enhance them using hat brads.


Aren't these characters so cute? I can never get enough of this set. It is perfect for both both girls and boys. 


I know my son will enjoy this card. He's my biggest fan and never gives me an attitude every time I say, "Look at the card I made!" He must groan inside sometimes but he's always willing to ooh and ah over anything I've shown him over the years. Sadly, I won't have him around to show my makes soon but I guess I'll have to send him photos. He can't get off that easy! Ha ha! Making something special for someone you care about is one of the greatest things about being a card maker. I know you all know what I mean.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by the store soon for all your card making needs. 

Wishing you a very crafty day!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

3 comments:

Deb H. said...

A delightful graduation card. Your son is going to love it.

Deb H. said...

Love all the cards posted. Watercolor technique is my favorite technique to do.

Sharon Caudle said...

Fantastic graduation card, Janet! I love the papers you used, they are perfect! And the fold is awesome too! He's going to love it! Congratulations to your son!!